At the end of each financial year I was responsible for the design of the Fortescue annual report and notice of meeting. In particular the annual report is an important document which summarises, reports and celebrates the company performance for the last financial year. It's a document which is referred to regularly once published, so had to be designed with longevity and quality in mind.
● Design and theme of report and notice of meeting
● Setting all text including financials section to 100% accuracy
● Sourcing imagery and gathering content an approvals from various stakeholders including senior management and executive team
● Negotiating costs and timelines for print and distribution with suppliers and share registry to meet critical Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) deadlines
● Creating a flexible layout that can cope with the sometimes dramatic fluctuations and last minute changes to content.
Full copies of the annual reports that I was involved with (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012) can be found on the Fortescue website:
Notice of meeting example (2012):